the top of the atmosphere is at about 400kv with respect to surface of the earth,corresponding to an electric field that decreases with altitude. near surface of the earth the field is about 100v/m. why then do we not get an electric shock as we step out of our house into open?
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Difference between g and G
- Download CBSE Physics AISSCE 2012 Board Question papers and solution
- Why electrons cannot be accelerated using a cyclotron?
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Why don’t we get a shock when we step out of house?
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Mount everest is 8850m above sea level. What is the difference in the value of g at its peak and at seas level
- Ampere ka niyam kya hai spasht kijiye
- When you are listening to song by using a small radio, it gives lot of disturbance when you changing the direction. Why?
- To calculate the potential of the large drop which is formed by combining 8 emall drops
- Answered: How will I prepare for Physics Section in NEET Exam?
- find the time taken of the temperature of water to be raised
- derive speed of transverse waves on a uniform string
- the isothermal bulk modulus of a perfect gas at normal pressure is what?
- Plzz solve it
- The peak voltage in 220 v AC source is
- Post Edited: Gravitation – Why acceleration due to gravity increases at pole instead of decreasing? https://t.co/JPLHraBMgh
about 1 week ago
Half Yearly Exam Count Down
Half Yearly Exam Count Down KVS Ernakulam RegionOctober 17, 2017
The Half Yearly Examination for Kendriya Vidyalayas of Kerala starts from 17 October 2017