Why do we represent particle by a group of matter waves and not by single de Broglie wave?
You may also like:
- physics, particle relationships
- Nature of Electromagnetic Waves
- Doubt in Law of Gravitation
- What is gravity?
- Single phase, two phase, three phase and multiphase electric generators – which one is more efficient?
- The total force on charge q on the vertex
- CONDUCTING SLAB BETWEEN THE PLATES
- Are we creating a universe when we explode a nuclear bomb?
- What physical phenomenon is there that a black hole has a high gravity?
- Difference between reflection, scattering and diffraction…?