What is Pseudo force? Asked Rahul Answer: The word pseudo means false. Remmeber pseudopodia, the false legs of amoeba.(Also called fictitious force,or phantom force) An additional force due to nonuniform relative motion of two reference frames is called a pseudo-force. A pseudoforce does not arise from any physical interaction between two objects, but rather from the acceleration a of the non-inertial reference frame itself. A fictitious force on an object arises when the frame of reference used to describe the object’s motion is accelerating compared to a non-accelerating frame.
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- ASK A QUESTION
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- Difference between g and G
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- why do electrostatics experiments not work well on humid days?
- Principle of Homogenity of Dimensions
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
What is Pseudo force?
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?
- Plz answer this qiestion fast
- If the radius of earth were to increases by 1%,mass remaining the same,then acceleration due to gravity
- If angular momentum increased by 30% find out percentage increased in kinetic energy
- If on increasing the speed of a vehicle by 2m/s, the kinetic energy gets doubled, then what would be its initial speed?
- Answered: Which are the best books to prepare Physics for NEET 2018 Exam
- Cat is2m behindRAT wich movesWit uniformVelocity 15m/s Cat movesWit uniformAceleration2m/s How far'll rat go BFor caught
- Rectilinear motion question
- Charge on an atom is
- A man running towards a plane mirror at 4m/s speed.What is speed of image inside the mirror?