What is Pseudo force? Asked Rahul Answer: The word pseudo means false. Remmeber pseudopodia, the false legs of amoeba.(Also called fictitious force,or phantom force) An additional force due to nonuniform relative motion of two reference frames is called a pseudo-force. A pseudoforce does not arise from any physical interaction between two objects, but rather from the acceleration a of the non-inertial reference frame itself. A fictitious force on an object arises when the frame of reference used to describe the object’s motion is accelerating compared to a non-accelerating frame.
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Difference between g and G
- Physics Class XII Sample Papers
- ASK A QUESTION
- Doubts from Physics for Class XI – Collisions, Spring Constant, Gravitation, Measurement
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
What is Pseudo force?
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction