I would like to ask : does flame has its own pulling power ? e.g. when we blow out a candle , the wick often seems to be goin with the blow . is it coz of our blow or is it the flame carrying it along with itself ? (Bikramjit Singh asks)
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- DECREASING PRESSURE BY INCREASING AREA
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- The question of minimum time and minimum distance in crossing a river.
- Numerical problem based on screw gauge
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Four masses each of 4kg are fastened together.
- Best Books And Study Materials For JAM Physics
- 5 litre of a liquid weighs 5 kgf. What is the density of the liquid?
- two persons A and B do same amount of work in time T1 and T2 . find the ratio of the power delivers by the men
- What is the current in the circuit shown the resistance is 2 ohm 2 ohm 2 ohm and the current is 2 volt
- from what height must a body fall to acquire a velocity of 24ms
- why it is not possible to charge just one end of a metal rod
- A rod falling on a friction less surface
- a target in sky
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?