Home » Posts tagged 'Wine tasting descriptors'
Tag Archives: Wine tasting descriptors
HIGHER ORDER THINKING SKILLS
FOOD: Where does it come from.
1. You are the manager of a restaurant, make a list of food items you would serve in lunch.
2. What measures are to be taken to avoid wastage of food.
3. Why are humans considered omnivores?
4. List the ingredients of any five food items you relish.
5. Form pairs of words in group A with words in group B.
A—Mustard plant, Nectar, Beetroot, carnivore, omnivore.
B– Honey, sugar, oil, humans, tiger.
6. Name two aquatic plants eaten as food.
COMPONENTS OF FOOD
1. Why is it necessary to have fresh and un-cooked vegetables and fruits in our diets.
2. Doctors advice us to drink atleast two litres of water daily why?
3. What happens (more…)
When no light is present so why do we see black colour ?
Praveen Kumar asked
Black is not the color, it just denotes the absence of light.
When there is light, an object is seen black when it absorbs all light incident on it.
- An infinite number of charges,each of magnitude q,are placed along X-axis at X=1m,2m,4m,8m,16m and so on but the consecutive charges are of opposite sign starting with +q at x=1m. a point charge q’, kept at the origin ,experiences a force of what magnitude?
- four point charges,each +q,are fixed at the corners of a square of side ‘a’. another point charge q’ is placed at a height ‘h’ vertically above the centre of square,assuming the square to be in horizontal plane. what is the magnitude of force experienced by q’?
- CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for 2013 Board Exam (physicsfans.com)