Home » Posts tagged 'two cars'
Tag Archives: two cars
Two cars start simultaneously form rest at the same place. one accelerate uniformly as 0.5m/s until it reaches a speed of 60m/s which it maintains steadily, the other accelarate uniformly at the speed of 80m/s which it maintained steadily. calculate
1. How many seconds will elapse before the cars are levelled and each travelling at equal speed.
2. the distance travelled by either car this time.
Stuti posted these:
- a particle is thrown with any velocity vertically upward. the distance traveled by particle in last sec of ascent is 1)g 2)g/2 3)g/4 4)cant be calculated
- a ball is dropped from a bridge of 122.5 metre above a river. after ball has been falling for 2 sec,a second ball is thrown straight down after it. initial velocity of second ball so that both hit water at sme time is 1)49 m/s 2)55.5 m/s 3)26.1 m/s 4)9.8 m/s.
- two cars are moving in same direction with a speed of 30 km/hr. they are separated from each other by 5 km. third car moving in opposite direction meets the two cars after an interval of 4 minutes. the speed of third car is 1)30 km/hr 2)25 km/hr 3) 40 km/hr 4)45 km/hr
- a balloon starts rising from ground from rest with an upward acceleration 2 m/s^2. jst after 1 sec , a stone is dropped from it. time taken by stone to strike ground is nearly 1)0.3 sec 2)0.7 sec 3)1 sec 4)1.4 sec