Home » Posts tagged 'text'
Tag Archives: text
Yudhvir asks: “Hello Sir!!! I m in 11th!! I want to do less work & more benefit!! I don’t like to study at all!!…but i have decided to do only DC Pandey!! is it enough for IIT preparation???”
Answer: No pain, no gain!
Whatever be the book you follow, understanding the basic concepts is all the most important. Make sure that you can solve all the solved and unsolved exercise in CBSE text book. These questions are originally set by a group of experts who are also among the question paper setters for IIT JEE. If you can solve the NCERT text book problems with ease, you have acquired the required standard. Then you may take up any book for solving additional problems.
If you have any doubt, feel free to ask here.
Best if luck!
“i want to score max marks in Physics. So how much time to be given to study it”
Mathew Abraham responds:
First of all I would like to say that “Don’t study just for marks!! “.
You have to concentrate on concepts and ideas and don’t leave until you fully grasped the idea. If you have understood the basic concept and how to apply it in different situations, learning Physics is just fun.
The time you should spend for studying Physics depends on how easy you can grasp the ideas.
Having a master plan is very important.
Depending on the time available to you before exams, arrange a daily plan of revision and ensure that you reach the target.
Have a regular plan for solving numerical problems systematically. Clarifying your doubts and questions related to the topic is important. (AskPhysics is always ready to give you an answer)
If you are a candidate for the AISSCE 2011, Then the following strategy will help you.
- Have a collection of all 3 marks and 5 marks questions and their answers prepared in the most presentable manner. (show it to your teacher for any corrections or modifications) You can consult some text books for preparing the first draft. The 3 and 5 marks alone constitute 60 % of the total marks.
- Solve and practice all the exercises from NCERT text (including examples and exercises) Many publishers have released solutions for NCERT exercises. If you can get one, it will be helpful.
- As a last step practice at least 5 Previous Board Papers. (The more the best)
- If you do the above, you can easily score more than 90% marks or more.
- If any of the questions could not be answered by you, please feel free to ask here at www.askphysics.com
Once again I would like to remain, It’s not time; but the task in hand is more important.
Wish you all the best.