Home » Posts tagged 'Shutter speed'
Tag Archives: Shutter speed
If a spherical mirror broken is there change in focal length, radius of curvature, image distance,mirror height.
Answer. No change. As long as there is no change in the radius of curvature, there is no change in focal length. Mirror forms image based on geometry only as the course of rays are in the same medium.
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,222,442 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?