Home » Posts tagged 'School'
Tag Archives: School
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- ASK A QUESTION
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- Distance of closest approach of two ships problem
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- The question of minimum time and minimum distance in crossing a river.
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
Our Social Presence
CBSE published one of the best answer sheet for they year 2013 (AISSCE 2013), The link is provided below. You can download it and use it to check your ways of answering. You can also understand the mode of checking done by CBSE. This revelation will help you to find out the way marks are given and you can familiarise with the CBSE pattern of evaluation.
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction