Home » Posts tagged 'Rahul Tyagi'
Tag Archives: Rahul Tyagi
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- reference books for the preparation of NGPE (national graduate physics examination)
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- How to find the focal length of convex mirror using convex lens?
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- ASK A QUESTION
- Why is it necessary to bend knees while jumping from a height?
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
- Extinguishing fire : Which is better? - Hot water or cold water
Our Social Presence
Our eye lens is a convex lens so an inverted image must be formed on our retina then how we see an erect image?
(Rahul Tyagi asks)
What we see is the perception of the brain. Eye is for sensing and the seeing takes place at the Brain.
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction