Home » Posts tagged 'Programming'
Tag Archives: Programming
What do you mean by degrees of freedom?
Asked Aditya Srinivasan
Hope that your question is from kinetic theory of gases.
“The number of independent ways by which a dynamic system can move without violating any constraint imposed on it, is called degree of freedom. In other words, the degree of freedom can be defined as the minimum number of independent coordinates that can specify the position of the system completely.”
Six degrees of freedom
Moving up and down (heaving);
Moving left and right (swaying);
Moving forward and backward (surging);
Tilts forward and backward (pitching);
Swivels left and right (yawing);
Pivots side to side (rolling).
- If energy is mass-less then why does it cause linear momentum?
- one object is thrown upward with velocity v from height h and another object is thrown downward with same velocity v and other object is thrown horizontally with same velocity v. which of the above will get maximum speed while touching the ground?
- Conservation of linear momentum – Problem (askphysics.com)
- A Complicated problem from force and motion (askphysics.com)
- Where is the light energy going? (askphysics.com)