Home » Posts tagged 'People'
Tag Archives: People
Why in Mathematics and physics every object is taken in anticlockwise sense called as positive sense? Generally in our day to day life we use clockwise direction to go round a temple or something like that. Also our wall clock will go round from left to right.?
Sadhakshi Devi asked
Normally we take the positive X axis as reference. When moving UP (positive) the movement is in the anticlockwise direction. This is the logic behind taking anticlockwise as positive and clockwise as negative.
Physicists outside India
- Galileo – (formulated the basic law of falling bodies, constructed a telescope and discovered four moons revolving around Jupiter)
- Archimedes: Archimedes Principle and theory of floatation, Principle of levers)
- Albert Einstein: Theory of relativity, (Special and General)
- Isaac Newton: Laws of motion, The method of Calculus
- Michael Faraday: Electromagnetic induction, dynamo
Physicists from India
- CV Raman – (studied light scattering and discovered the Raman effect)
- JC Bose – (pioneered the investigation of radio and microwave optics)
- SN Bose –
(worked out statistical method of handling bosons)
- MN Saha – (best known for his development of the Saha equation, used to describe chemical and physical conditions in stars.)
- HJ Bhabha (initiated nuclear research programs in India; carried out experiments in cosmic rays; calculated cross section for elastic electron-positron scattering)
- Subramanyan Chandrasekhar:-
(won the 1983 Nobel Prize for Physics for key discoveries that led to the currently accepted theory on the later evolutionary stages of massive stars. The Chandrasekhar limit is named after him.)
if the papers of Einstein depend upon speed of light as its base, and the particles which have speed greater than the light could pose treat to be it. then in that case why cant that particle could be set as the Einsteins theorms base so that it doesnt violate and simple corrections could correct the theorms!!
- Original E=MC2 scribble posted online with huge Einstein archive¿ including love letters to his second wife and fanmail urging him to get his hair cut (dailymail.co.uk)
- Einstein, Insanity, Chaos, Order, Change, Growth (realestateeinstein.wordpress.com)