Home » Posts tagged 'Organizations'
Tag Archives: Organizations
16-19 student membership at IOP
Aged between16-19 and studying physics?
Join the Institute of Physics for free and receive:
- Regular updates on what’s new in physics
- Exam and university guidance
- Information about careers from physics
- The chance to interact with other young physicists
You will also receive regular updates on upcoming science TV programmes, events, competitions and lots of other exclusive 16-19 member offers.
- The role of physics in the sinking of the Titanic (eurekalert.org)
- Welcome to Physics Fans (physicsfans.com)
- The Quality of Physics (telescoper.wordpress.com)
Why an electron in level N when it gain energy it go to a higher energy level , why not going to a lower energy level , considering that word “higher” and “lower” refers to no of energy level but the energy of the energy level decrease as we go away from nucleus so an excited electron that gain an additional energy transfer to a higher energy level in no but lower in energy so why the electron doesn’t from its level to a lower energy level in no but higher in energy so the new energy level can bear the energy of the excited electron ?
The question is not very clear. If you can explain it further, it will be better to discuss here.