Home » Posts tagged 'Metre per second squared'
Tag Archives: Metre per second squared
A particle is at rest. A force F is continuously pushing it forward at all velocities it attains till infinite time say till n seconds where n tends to infinity find the final relation for velocity, force, energy etc .”
Originally shared by Shatendra Sharma Professor at Jawaharlal Nehru University
Do you know the solution? Post them as comment to this post.
A small mass of 10 KG is suspended from a spring balance. It is Pulled by Horizontal Spring so it makes 60º with the vertical. Find the new reading of the spring balance.
- Physics Numerical Problems posted by Nabeela (askphysics.com)
- Numerical Problems from Kinematics (askphysics.com)
A particle moving with constant acceleration describes in the last second of its motion 9/25th of the total.if it starts from rest how long is the particle in motion and through what distance does it move if it describes 6 cm in first sec
(Visitors are requested to post answer as comment to this post)
- Class 11 Physics – Practice Paper for Annual Exam (plustwophysics.com)
- A few questions from Class 11 Physics (askphysics.com)
- language of kinematics (zanzanbar.wordpress.com)