Home » Posts tagged 'Mathematics'
Tag Archives: Mathematics
Physics is the most enchanting of all sciences. Though considered by many as the toughest one anyone can learn during schooling, those who liked it started loving it and rated as the most exciting subject of all. Though Physics is referred to as an exact science, it is very much essential to have a high level of imagination to visualize things and concepts to have a deeper understanding of the subject.
Many are not doing any type of visualizations or imaginations; they simply try to cram out what is told and what is in the text leading to confusion, lack of understanding and hence lack of interest.
It’s not just sufficient to learn byheart a lot of formulae and statements, what remains in you after all these formulas and statements are forgotten are the ones that your have really learned. So. think over everythong you hear and read and see. Make them an experience that you will retain and remember.
Ask questions and try to find the answers and question every answer. Yes! QUESTION EVERY ANSWER!
It’s not the pre fabricated questions which help us discover new things, but the questions arising in your mind as a result of questions every idea and every theorems and principles.
As long as you are a student, dare ask questions!
Enjoy learning Physics.
Are not all theories of physics (general relativity, quantum mechanics and other variations) based on a mathematics of structure? An assumption that the model and its constituents have structure? Structure that assumes space as a necessary, though maybe not formalized component?
Could it be that during a black hole collapse that ALL structure is lost? All space is eliminated. There is no space, only mass/energy?
Posted by Richard
1. two boats moving parallel to each other and nearby are pulled towards each other. name the scientific theorem involved in the above cases. state and prove the theorem.
2. what are beats?name the basic phenomenon due to which beats are produced.two sources of sound are producing waves of frequency v1 and v2 where ( v1-v2) is small. show mathematically that the beat frequency is (v1-v2).
3. a body is projected with a velocity ‘u’ at angle theta with the horizontal. derive the mathematical equation of the path followed by the body and hence find the expression for the horizontal range. how will the horizontal range change if the angle of projection is changed to (90- theta).
4. using expression for pressure exerted by a gas on the walls of container, deduce Avogadro’s law.
5. a monkey of mass 40kg climbs on a rope which can with stand a maximum tension of 600N. in which of the following cases will the rope break:
a) if the monkey climbs up with an acceleration of 6m/s2
b) if the monkey climbs down with an acceleration of 4m/s2
c) if the monkey climbs up with a uniform speed of 5m/s
( ignore mass of rope. take g= 10 m/s2)
6. what is the need of banking of tracks?
7. the absolute temperature of a gas is increased to four times. what will be the change in its root mean square speed?
8. find the expression for apparent frequency observed by a stationary observer when a sound emitting source is approaching towards the observer.
9. a body weighs 63N on the surface of earth. what is the gravitational force on it due to the earth at a height equal to half the radius of the earth.
10. show that the co- efficient of superficial expansion of a rectangular sheet of the solid is twice its co-efficient of linear expansion.
(Posted by Ritika)
(Post your answers now!
How was your AISSCE Class 12 Physics Exam 2013?
Many students reported that the questions were extra ordinarily tough. What was your experience?
Use the comment form below to tell us the problems you found in Physics question paper.
“equipotential surfaces! question no. 29,
draw the equipotential surface for two dipoles. I drew the equipotential plane for the two dipoles! will I be awarded points for this?
Question Paper series: 2 Outside Delhi”
What problems did you find: It was pretty good.The question number 20 was something i din’t know.The last question on the graph of flux and emf versus (omega t) was direct but i messed it up. And the paper was quite lengthy.If i had the time i would not have panicked and would have been able to do the graphs. And the rest here and there one mark or half mark questions.So i was a bit worried but my sister told that i might get 60+/70.Hope that comes true! Scared! *Fingers Crossed*
We receive many questions daily where in questions based on dreams, love, relations etc. are asked.
We thought initially that those were posted by spammers. But the emails and posts were not from spam-bots but genuine IPs and persons. On analysis, it was found that those posts were made by people who thought that the site name as “AskPsychics” and thus they asked such questions. Some even misspell Psychic as Physic.
When they don’t get their answers, they come back to the site and start looking at the answered questions to find that the site is all about Physics and that there are no Psychichs here!
Thanks to our principle that we do not allow questions to be published directly. All questions posted via the Ask a Question link reach the email inbox of the admin and editors of the site. we scrutinize the question and are posted to the site only if it is related to Physics or education.
Once again I would like to announce –