Akshay posted a numerical:
1. A disk of mass m=50g slides with zero initial velocity down an incline plane set at an angle 30 degrees to the horizontal. Having traversed the distance of 50 cm along the horizontal plane, the disc stops. Find the work performed by friction forces over the whole distance. Assume friction coefficient is 0.15 for both horizontal and incline planes.
- A particle travels 20 m in 7th second and 24m in 9th sec. find initial velocity?
- in a projectile motion , a body thrown from the ground ,at what angle both the vertical height and range will be equal?
- The velocity v(cm/s) of a particle is given in terms of time t(in seconds) by the equation v = at+b/t+c. Dimension of a,b, and c are ?
Categories: Ask Physics Tags: ask, ask Physics, Auto, body, doubt, Draft, ground, height, initial velocity, kinematics, numerical, Online, particle, physics, project, projectile, projectile motion, range, sec, second, solved, solved paper, solved problems, solved questions, time t, velocity
A dolphin jumps from the surface of water and return to the surface of water after reaching the height of 1.8m.Find the initial velocity from 85km/h to 100km/h?
Categories: Ask Physics Tags: ask, ask Physics, Auto, Dolphin Jump, doubt, Draft, height, initial velocity, kinematics, Online, physics, project, solved, solved paper, solved problems, solved questions, surface, Water
Stuti posted these:
- a particle is thrown with any velocity vertically upward. the distance traveled by particle in last sec of ascent is 1)g 2)g/2 3)g/4 4)cant be calculated
- a ball is dropped from a bridge of 122.5 metre above a river. after ball has been falling for 2 sec,a second ball is thrown straight down after it. initial velocity of second ball so that both hit water at sme time is 1)49 m/s 2)55.5 m/s 3)26.1 m/s 4)9.8 m/s.
- two cars are moving in same direction with a speed of 30 km/hr. they are separated from each other by 5 km. third car moving in opposite direction meets the two cars after an interval of 4 minutes. the speed of third car is 1)30 km/hr 2)25 km/hr 3) 40 km/hr 4)45 km/hr
- a balloon starts rising from ground from rest with an upward acceleration 2 m/s^2. jst after 1 sec , a stone is dropped from it. time taken by stone to strike ground is nearly 1)0.3 sec 2)0.7 sec 3)1 sec 4)1.4 sec