Home » Posts tagged 'important questions'
Tag Archives: important questions
Please revise these portions thoroughly
- Electric Dipole : electric field due to a dipole on axial line and equatorial line, torque on a dipole in a uniform electric field, work done in rotating a dipole, potential energy of a dipole in a uniform electric field.
- Gauss Theorem and applications
- Metre bridge experiments, Potentiometer principle and experiments
- Ampere’s circuit law and applications
- MCG and conversion to ammeter and voltmeter
- LCR series circuit and resonance, expression for resonant frequency, Q factor, Power factor
- Optical instruments (complete)
- Theory of interference, Young’s double slit experiment, expression for fringe width, graph
- LOGIC Gates (complete)
- Electromagnetic spectrum, production and uses of em waves
- Photo electric effect (compete: experimental setup for study of photoelectric effect, conclusions, Einstein’s equation and explanation to laws of PEE.)
- BE per nucleon vs atomic mass graph and explanation to release of energy during nuclear fission and fusion.
- CE transistor characteristics and CE transistor amplifier
- Need for modulation
- All block diagrams from “Communication”:
- Total internal reflection and applications