Home » Posts tagged 'HTTP cookie'
Tag Archives: HTTP cookie
Two crate A and B are connected with a rope with negligible mass over a frictionless pulley as represented below. The crates are at rest. Crate A has an unknown mass and hangs vertically to the right of the slope and crate B with mass 22 kg, hangs on the slope to the left. The slope makes and angle of 67 degrees with the horizontal. The static coefficient of friction between crate B and the surface of the slope is 1.716. The frictional force is up the slope.”
The Answer is suppose to be 5.5Kg, but I don’t know how to get it.
Asked Greg Sithole
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,215,153 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?