Home » Posts tagged 'Fundamental frequency'
Tag Archives: Fundamental frequency
Two wires are kept tight between the same pair of supports. the tensions in the wires are in ratio 2:1.the radii are in ratio 3:1. and the densities are in the ratio 1:2. find the ratio of their fundamental frequencies.
Asked by Raj
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,214,071 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?