Home » Posts tagged 'Exam'
Tag Archives: Exam
Name a few reference books for the preparation of NGPE (national graduate physics examination) at B.Sc. level
Click on the links below to download
NGPE-2013 Question Paper: Download
The following Books are recommended
Other than your regular BSc textbooks on,
- Modern Physics
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Properties of matter
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
You can take these …
- HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics Volume – 1
- HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics Volume – 2
- Resnick Halliday Fundamentals of Physics
- Irodov’s problems in physics
- University Physics
- Physics Formulae
And there are many … Try these first
CBSE will publish the date sheet for examination 2015 shortly. We will update the exact dates and schedule of the examination as soon as it is released.
Get free help in physics at www.plustwophysics.com
What Extra Books shall I buy to excel in Class 12 Physics?
First of all you should possess the NCERT Text Books. This is a must for Indian Students (Especially for those doing the CBSE syllabus and those who are into Indian Civil Services Exam)
Other than that, the following books are recommended for excellence in Board Examination as well as Various Entrance Exams.
- Physics for JEE Advanced
- Principles of Physics (Hallidey)
- Concepts of Physics – HC Verma
- JEE Mains Physics in 40 Days
CBSE Physics exam is near. Plan your learning strategies now and spring into action.
- Identify all derivations and practice them
- Revise all topics on principle, construction and working.
- Solve all numericals from text book
- Learn byheart all laws and principles.
Be confident. By doing all things mentioned above alone will help you pass.
All the best.
CBSE published one of the best answer sheet for they year 2013 (AISSCE 2013), The link is provided below. You can download it and use it to check your ways of answering. You can also understand the mode of checking done by CBSE. This revelation will help you to find out the way marks are given and you can familiarise with the CBSE pattern of evaluation.