- If energy is mass-less then why does it cause linear momentum?
- one object is thrown upward with velocity v from height h and another object is thrown downward with same velocity v and other object is thrown horizontally with same velocity v. which of the above will get maximum speed while touching the ground?
- Conservation of linear momentum – Problem (askphysics.com)
- A Complicated problem from force and motion (askphysics.com)
- Where is the light energy going? (askphysics.com)
HIGHER ORDER THINKING SKILLS
FOOD: Where does it come from.
1. You are the manager of a restaurant, make a list of food items you would serve in lunch.
2. What measures are to be taken to avoid wastage of food.
3. Why are humans considered omnivores?
4. List the ingredients of any five food items you relish.
5. Form pairs of words in group A with words in group B.
A—Mustard plant, Nectar, Beetroot, carnivore, omnivore.
B– Honey, sugar, oil, humans, tiger.
6. Name two aquatic plants eaten as food.
COMPONENTS OF FOOD
1. Why is it necessary to have fresh and un-cooked vegetables and fruits in our diets.
2. Doctors advice us to drink atleast two litres of water daily why?
3. What happens Read more…
Categories: Ask Physics, question bank Tags: Business, Central Board of Secondary Education, Clothing, Drinking water, Education, energy, Environment, Friends, Organism, physics, Soft drink, Student, Water, Water Resources, Wine tasting descriptors
Can the process of Pair Production
be used as a source for energy generation in space? Can Gamma Rays in space become the source for generating energy using Pair Production process? EM radiation >1.02 MeV enery, Pair Production is the dominant absorption process.
(Posted By Chintan Shah)
Have an answer? Post as comment now!
where is the sun’s light enery going once the sun has set?
where is the light going when we switch off the torch facing an object. if light gets reflected how long it will do so. and if it gets absorbed, then will it add to the potential energy of the object that is facing the torch?
Is there any cycle (like hydrocycle)to prove that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed?
Asked Dingu Sagar