Home » Posts tagged 'Education' (Page 2)
Tag Archives: Education
CBSE published one of the best answer sheet for they year 2013 (AISSCE 2013), The link is provided below. You can download it and use it to check your ways of answering. You can also understand the mode of checking done by CBSE. This revelation will help you to find out the way marks are given and you can familiarise with the CBSE pattern of evaluation.
If a point lies at a distance x from the midpoint of the dipole the electric potential is?
Asked Sai Mohan
If the distance x is along the equatorial plane (a plane passing through the midpoint and perpendicular to the axis), the potential will be zero.
Please clarify what did you mean.
Mr. MS Kumaraswamy, a trained graduate teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Donimalai has prepared an excellent set of question banks and worksheets in Physics and maths for classes VI to X.\You can doenload the Physics question bank at the following Link.
Click here to download excellent questionbank and worksheets in Physics for class X
More quality downloads can be seen at http://kvdonimalai.org/admin/downloads/
1. Derive an expression for the average power in an ac circuit.
2. Distinguish between resistance, reactance and impedance.
3. Draw the phasor diagram showing voltage and current in LCR series circuit and derive an expression for the impedance
4. Deduce the phase relationship between current and voltage in an ac circuit containing inductor only
5. A series LCR circuit with L = 0.12 H, C = 4.8 x 10 7 f and R = 23 ohms is connected to a variable frequency supply. At What frequency is the current maximum?
9. A sinusoidal voltage V=200 sin 314t is applied to a resistor of 10 ohms resistance. Calculate (i) rms value of the voltage, (ii) rms value of the current and (iii) power dissipated as heat in watts.
(Posted by Sayantika Nath)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites application for various teaching and miscellaneous posts. The details can be had from http://kvsangathan.nic.in/EmploymentDocuments/emp-19-07-13e.pdf
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN – a premier organization in India administering1093 schools as on 01.05.2013 known as ”Kendriya Vidyalayas” with 11,21,012 students as on 31.03.2013 and 56,445 employees on rolls as on 01.10.2012. (more…)
Please download and use these study materials to excel in SA1
Class X Physics Question Bank for SA 1
Class IX Maths Question Bank for SA 1
Class X Maths Question Bank for SA 1
When an entangled particle “collapses”, physics says that the other particle collapses simultaneously.
But that’s non compatible with relativity, which says that simultaneity depends on the place and velocity of the observer.
So the question is:
– How can quantum disentanglement simultaneity be compatible with relativity? Do the entanglement state is dependent on the observer, in the mean that a pair of particles can be entangled for one observer and collapsed to other?
– What experiments fundament the answer? Is the answer only theoretical?
Awaiting response from visitors