Home » Posts tagged 'concept'
Tag Archives: concept
NAND GATE and NOR GATE can be used as universal gates because all the basic logic gates can be realized using NAND or NOR alone as detailed below.
Realization of Basic logic Gates using NAND
Realization of Basic logic Gates using NOR
We know that the first man to walk on moon was Neil Armstrong. it is said that there is no force of gravity on moon. then how did Neil Armstrong moved a few steps on moon?
Who says there is no gravity in moon?
The acceleration due to gravity on moon is 1/6 that on earth.
I feel that you are confused by the concept of weightlessness in satellites.
On moon, it has its own gravity which is one sixth that on earth.
SHM or Simple Harmonic Motion is the fundamental concept to various complex systems. The following links will give you the opportunity to understand the concept well.
Hearty Congratulations from AskPhysics Team to Saul Perlmutter, Brian Schmidt and Adam Riess for winning the 2011 Nobel Prize for Physics for the discovery that the rate of expansion of the universe is increasing & a measurement that rocked the physics community in 1998 and led to the murky concept of dark energy.
Click Here to read about all Nobel Laurates in Physics
Read the basic information about the discovery of the accelerating expansion of the Universe through observations of distant supernovae here.
The Supernova Cosmology Project
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and University of California,
Berkeley, CA, USA
Brian P. Schmidt
The High-z Supernova Search Team
Australian National University,
Weston Creek, Australia
Adam G. Riess
The High-z Supernova Search Team
Johns Hopkins University and Space Telescope Science Institute,
Baltimore, MD, USA
“i want to score max marks in Physics. So how much time to be given to study it”
Mathew Abraham responds:
First of all I would like to say that “Don’t study just for marks!! “.
You have to concentrate on concepts and ideas and don’t leave until you fully grasped the idea. If you have understood the basic concept and how to apply it in different situations, learning Physics is just fun.
The time you should spend for studying Physics depends on how easy you can grasp the ideas.
Having a master plan is very important.
Depending on the time available to you before exams, arrange a daily plan of revision and ensure that you reach the target.
Have a regular plan for solving numerical problems systematically. Clarifying your doubts and questions related to the topic is important. (AskPhysics is always ready to give you an answer)
If you are a candidate for the AISSCE 2011, Then the following strategy will help you.
- Have a collection of all 3 marks and 5 marks questions and their answers prepared in the most presentable manner. (show it to your teacher for any corrections or modifications) You can consult some text books for preparing the first draft. The 3 and 5 marks alone constitute 60 % of the total marks.
- Solve and practice all the exercises from NCERT text (including examples and exercises) Many publishers have released solutions for NCERT exercises. If you can get one, it will be helpful.
- As a last step practice at least 5 Previous Board Papers. (The more the best)
- If you do the above, you can easily score more than 90% marks or more.
- If any of the questions could not be answered by you, please feel free to ask here at www.askphysics.com
Once again I would like to remain, It’s not time; but the task in hand is more important.
Wish you all the best.