Home » Posts tagged 'Central Board of Secondary Education'
Tag Archives: Central Board of Secondary Education
1. Derive an expression for the average power in an ac circuit.
2. Distinguish between resistance, reactance and impedance.
3. Draw the phasor diagram showing voltage and current in LCR series circuit and derive an expression for the impedance
4. Deduce the phase relationship between current and voltage in an ac circuit containing inductor only
5. A series LCR circuit with L = 0.12 H, C = 4.8 x 10 7 f and R = 23 ohms is connected to a variable frequency supply. At What frequency is the current maximum?
9. A sinusoidal voltage V=200 sin 314t is applied to a resistor of 10 ohms resistance. Calculate (i) rms value of the voltage, (ii) rms value of the current and (iii) power dissipated as heat in watts.
(Posted by Sayantika Nath)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites application for various teaching and miscellaneous posts. The details can be had from http://kvsangathan.nic.in/EmploymentDocuments/emp-19-07-13e.pdf
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN – a premier organization in India administering1093 schools as on 01.05.2013 known as ”Kendriya Vidyalayas” with 11,21,012 students as on 31.03.2013 and 56,445 employees on rolls as on 01.10.2012. (more…)
Please download and use these study materials to excel in SA1
Class X Physics Question Bank for SA 1
Class IX Maths Question Bank for SA 1
Class X Maths Question Bank for SA 1
How was your AISSCE Class 12 Physics Exam 2013?
Many students reported that the questions were extra ordinarily tough. What was your experience?
Use the comment form below to tell us the problems you found in Physics question paper.
“equipotential surfaces! question no. 29,
draw the equipotential surface for two dipoles. I drew the equipotential plane for the two dipoles! will I be awarded points for this?
Question Paper series: 2 Outside Delhi”
What problems did you find: It was pretty good.The question number 20 was something i din’t know.The last question on the graph of flux and emf versus (omega t) was direct but i messed it up. And the paper was quite lengthy.If i had the time i would not have panicked and would have been able to do the graphs. And the rest here and there one mark or half mark questions.So i was a bit worried but my sister told that i might get 60+/70.Hope that comes true! Scared! *Fingers Crossed*
We receive many questions daily where in questions based on dreams, love, relations etc. are asked.
We thought initially that those were posted by spammers. But the emails and posts were not from spam-bots but genuine IPs and persons. On analysis, it was found that those posts were made by people who thought that the site name as “AskPsychics” and thus they asked such questions. Some even misspell Psychic as Physic.
When they don’t get their answers, they come back to the site and start looking at the answered questions to find that the site is all about Physics and that there are no Psychichs here!
Thanks to our principle that we do not allow questions to be published directly. All questions posted via the Ask a Question link reach the email inbox of the admin and editors of the site. we scrutinize the question and are posted to the site only if it is related to Physics or education.
Once again I would like to announce –