Home » Posts tagged 'Calendar of saints'
Tag Archives: Calendar of saints
Physics Practical Examinations are on. Are you worried thinking how to score good marks in Practicals? Here are some tips.
BEFORE THE PRACTICAL EXAM
- Complete the Practical Records
- Complete the Project Report
- Complete the record of activities
- Know the Principle, formula, diagrams of all experiments done at school,
- Learn the precautions and sources of error of each experiment.
- Make a list of all possible questions which can be asked for Viva
ON THE DAY OF EXAM
- Take all records and geometrical instruments and writing instruments
- Reach early
- Have a look at the diagrams and formula you has practiced
- Be cool and maintain a pleasing attire
DURING THE EXAM
- Read the question well
- Write neatly giving proper headings. The questions, Aim, Apparatus Required, Principle and formula, Circuit diagram/ Ray diagram, Observations, Calculations, Precautions, Result, Sources of Error etc
- The observation column is the most important part. Write without alterations, corrections and over writing.
- Draw graphs and diagrams neatly as per requirement.
- Draw the circuit diagram neatly and correctly with proper labeling.
- Avoid exchanging things with friends and talking to friends.
- If in case of any doubt or in need of help, call your teacher or lab assistant.
- Maintain a pleasing attitude through out.
- Don’t be rude or in-disciplined.
- Answer the questions asked by the examiner during viva in a polite and pleasing manner. Try to answer the questions logically after listening to the questions carefully.
ALL THE BEST