Home » Posts tagged 'Biot Savarts'
Tag Archives: Biot Savarts
Which one we should use Bio saverts law or amperes law to find a magnetic field?
Both are used to find the magnetic field .In the case of physical magnet Biot-Savarts law can be used
In the case of a current carrying conductor Ampers circuital law is used
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,184,572 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?