Home » Posts tagged 'Biology'
Tag Archives: Biology
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT-II (2012-13)
CLASS-X TIME -3Hrs
1. Question paper comprises of two sections, A and B.You are to attempt both the sections
2. All questions are compulsory
3. All questions of section A and all questions of section B are to be attempted separately
4. Question numbers 1 to 3 in section A are one mark questions,to be answered in one
word or one sentence
5. Question numbers 4to7 are two mark questions, to be answered in about 30 words each
6. Question numbers 8 to19 are 3 marks questions, to be answered in about 50 words
7. Question numbers 20 to24 are 5 mark questions, to be answered in about 70 words
8. Question numbers 25 to 42 in section B are MCQ based on practical skills. Each question
is a one mark question
Name the element which has twice as many electrons in its second shell as in its first shell. Write its electronic configuration also.
Give common name of the plant on which Mendel performed his experiments.
In a food chain comprising frogs, insects, birds and grass, which one of the organisms is likely to have maximum concentration of harmful non biodegradable chemicals in its body?
Choose from the following elements whose atomic numbers are given in parentheses
H(1), He(2), C(6), F(9), Na(11), Cl(17), Mg(12)
a) Smallest element of 3rd period.
b) A noble gas.
c) A metal of 3rd period having valency 1.
d) Most non metallic element of 2nd period.