Home » Posts tagged 'Asks Riya'
Tag Archives: Asks Riya
“Thin and flexible wire is kept on a table in the form of a rectangle and a strong current is send through it. How will be the shape of the wire as a result?”
Answer: The parallel sides are carrying currents in opposite directions and therefore there will be repulsion between them. So, the rectangular coil will try to expand and tend to become circular.
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,215,925 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?