The following questions are waiting for an answer. You can contribute your answers by the time our team answer them.
- When a piece of paper is held with its face perpendicular to a uniform electric field the flux through it is 25.0 N·m2/C. When the paper is turned 25.0o with respect to the field the flux through it is?
- A cylinder rests on a horizontial rotating disc, find at what angular velocity the axes of the disc and cylinder is R and the coefficient of friction U>D/H, where D is the diameter of the cylinder and H is its height.
- Can static friction do non zero work on an object?if yes give example . if no give reason
- How angular momentum is different from linear momentum?
A particle is at rest. A force F is continuously pushing it forward at all velocities it attains till infinite time say till n seconds where n tends to infinity find the final relation for velocity, force, energy etc .”
Originally shared by Shatendra Sharma Professor at Jawaharlal Nehru University
Do you know the solution? Post them as comment to this post.
What is the angle between the directions of acceleration and velocity at the highest point of projectile?
At the highest point of a projectile, the vertical component of velocity is zero and the velocity is entirely horizontal. The direction of acceleration (due to gravity) is vertically downwards throughout the motion of the projectile.
Therefore, the angle between the direction of acceleration and velocity at the highest point of a projectile is 90 °
What is the acceleration of the body m2 in the diagram below?
(The question was posted by Shuvam Shukla. Students and other visitors can post solution as comments to this post)
- Numerical problem from uniformly accelerated motion (askphysics.com)
- Download CBSE Physics Question Paper 2012 (plustwophysics.com)
- What you do today could affect what happened yesterday!! (plustwophysics.com)
- What is Higgs Boson? (plustwophysics.com)
- Numerical Problems from Kinematics (askphysics.com)
- Numerical from Laws of Motion (askphysics.com)