In a one-of-its-kind invention, celebrated theoretical physicist Professor Stephen Hawking has launched the most powerful shared-memory supercomputer in Europe christened Cosmos. Produced by Silicon Graphics Inc, this supercomputer is expected to unravel the mysteries of the Universe. Flexible in nature, its shared-memory system will not only develop researchers’ capabilities across the United Kingdom but will also ensure their leadership in cosmological research at the international level.
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Difference between g and G
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- ASK A QUESTION
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- Pressure, area and railway tracks
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- Factors affecting frequency of sound produced by a stretched string
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Which are the best books to prepare Physics for NEET 2018 Exam
- Rectilinear motion question
- Charge on an atom is
- A man running towards a plane mirror at 4m/s speed.What is speed of image inside the mirror?
- Why other colors cannot be observed when one color is emitted
- What is zener diode? How it is based in normal operation?
- Einstein's photoelectric equation using photon picture of light
- In interference pattern using two coherent sources of light the fringe width is
- Is the charges increase , such as mass increase , when tow protons keep out from together ?
- Can electric generator be operated with help of motor