“Referring to HC Verma Part 2, chapter 29, Electric field and potential, Q 69
I think that Force is inversely proportional to square of the distance between the charged particles, so acceleration is not constant and hence
v*v = u*u + 2*a*s is not valid in this case.
How is proceed with this question ?” Satyam asked
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- DECREASING PRESSURE BY INCREASING AREA
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- A body covers a distance of 20 m in 7th sec and 24 m in the 9th sec. How much shall it cover in 15s ?
- The question of minimum time and minimum distance in crossing a river.
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction
- Can a charge of 4 x10 -19 be given to a body
- What is the phase difference between two wavefronts???
- Two identical body of M mass and Q charge are in equilibrium under gravitational and electric calculate order of Q/M
- Four masses each of 4kg are fastened together.
- Best Books And Study Materials For JAM Physics
- 5 litre of a liquid weighs 5 kgf. What is the density of the liquid?
- two persons A and B do same amount of work in time T1 and T2 . find the ratio of the power delivers by the men