When I interacted with students of class 11 and 12, I came to know that Physics is one of the subjects they FEAR most during exam time. Though it seems difficult to score high marks, it is not actually so. Here are some suggestions you can easily follow to score more in Physics without much strain.
“Nobody plans to fail, but plans to fail”
Yes, A well planned study habit is essential to score more.
If you analyse the pattern of exam in class XI and XII (CBSE) the most of the marks are distributed among 3 marks questions and 5 marks questions which emphasizes the knowledge of concepts. SO, if you find it difficult to pass, then the following plan of action will easily work out.
- Identify all portions from which 5 marks questions can be asked and practice them well.
- Identify all portions from which three marks questions can be asked and practice them well.
- Learn all Laws, definitions, principles
- Practice all diagrams.
- Practice all solved problems given in text
These links may be helpful
Just try this routine and see whether you are scoring more or not.
For those already got pass marks can also try the above to better plus
- Solve all exercises and additional exercises from NCERT Textbook.
- Get a collection of all one marks questions and Two marks questions preferably from previous ten years’ question papers and find answers to them.
Those who want to excel further and look forward to entrance examinations, IIT, MBBS etc the following links to books will help.