Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Doubts from Physics for Class XI – Collisions, Spring Constant, Gravitation, Measurement
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
- Difference between g and G
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Refraction through Prism – A Question
A light ray falls perpendicular to one of the faces of a glass prism of angle 60 and refractive index 1.5,
a) the angle of emergence.
b) the angle of deviation.
The ray will enter without any deviation. Therefore, the angle of incidence at the second face inside the prism = 60 degree
(From A +90+ (90-r2)=180)
Since the critical angle for glass is less than this, the ray of light will undergo total internal reflection. So it reflects towards the base internally.
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- The linear mass of density of a ladder of length l increases uniformly from one end A to the other end B
- For a pendulum of mass m displaced by 30° the tension is t=mgcos30° but why can't I resolve tension and get tcos30°= mg?
- find the image distance of the object whose distance is 10cm and power of a less is 5 diopters
- Dispersion without deviation
- Answered: What is parallax
- during adiabatic expansion of a gas its temperature is doubled then its ratio of final and initial volume will be?
- a basketball player jumps straight up to grab a rebound. if she’s in the air for 0.80 seconds, how high did she jump?
- A uniform rod AB is bent in the shape of an arc of the circle. Determine angular acceleration
- http://i.imgur.com/OnLYz2q.jpg . Can anyone pls try to solve the second part of question.
- A car travels with a velocity 10m/s and accelerates at 5m/s. Calculate the final velocity when it has travelled 30m
- Visualisation paradox of tension https://t.co/7z63FA5Zxk https://t.co/ftxQzoVMvP
about 3 weeks ago
Half Yearly Exam Count Down
Half Yearly Exam Count Down KVS Ernakulam RegionOctober 17, 2017
The Half Yearly Examination for Kendriya Vidyalayas of Kerala starts from 17 October 2017