Even as the JEE proposal is still being finalized, HRD Minister Kapil Sibal wants to talk about the ‘One nation, One test’ system for all disciplines in a phased manner. For the same purpose, a panel will be set up, which would be headed by the Prime Minister’s scientific advisory council chairman Dr C N R Rao, and have representatives of IITs and IIT Council as its members to re-examine the proposal.
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,181,452 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
AISSCE / AISSE 2020February 26, 2020
40 days to go.
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?