Salfronz asks: “When they talk about finding a particle like the Higgs boson, and looking in certain energy levels, does this really mean that the particle is that equivalent mass? It seems like at the energy levels they’re looking at that these particles would be easily detectable if they actually had the mass to correlate with the energy.”
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,181,857 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
AISSCE / AISSE 2020February 26, 2020
39 days to go.
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?