Is it possible to keep an object revolving inside a closed circular tube that is filled with water and has an outlet tube attached to it,and water pump to pull the water from the outlet tube and put it back in with an inlet tube on the other side of the water pump ?
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Difference between g and G
- ASK A QUESTION
- Download CBSE Physics AISSCE 2012 Board Question papers and solution
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
- Why electrons cannot be accelerated using a cyclotron?
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
[contact-form-7 id="3271" title="Ask_a_question"]
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction