I’m working on a science project now and I have a doubt,Consider two places(A and B) with a vast temperature difference connected by a insulated pipe,would air flow through the pipe from A to B?lets say A is up in the mountains and B is in the plains,air flows from a cold place to a hot place,doesn’t it?If it does flow, I would like to know how to calculate it’s pressure.If it doesn’t flow,I would like to know the reason for that as well.
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
- ASK A QUESTION
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- Vector resolution and addition
- Difference between g and G
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Physics Class XII Sample Papers
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Flow of air?
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction