I’m working on a science project now and I have a doubt,Consider two places(A and B) with a vast temperature difference connected by a insulated pipe,would air flow through the pipe from A to B?lets say A is up in the mountains and B is in the plains,air flows from a cold place to a hot place,doesn’t it?If it does flow, I would like to know how to calculate it’s pressure.If it doesn’t flow,I would like to know the reason for that as well.
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Flow of air?
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,230,163 hits
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?