The students appearing for SA2 of CBSE class X are requested to practice the following portions of Physics very well so that they can get excellently good marks in Science.
- Practice all ray diagrams showing image formation by concave mirror, convex mirror, convex lens and concave lens along with characteristics of image.
- Defects of eye, cause and rectification
- Structure of human eye (diagram), function of each part, power of accommodation and persistence of vision.
- Refraction through a glass slab and a glass prism, lateral displacement and angle of deviation.
- Scattering of light, why sky is blue, Tyndal effect.
- Also Practice numerical based on mirror formula, lens formula, refractive index.