SOLID HEMISPHERE OF RADII R EACH, are placed in contact with each other with each other with their flat faces on a rough horizontal surface. A sphere of mass m and radius R is placed symmetrically on top of them. The normal reaction between the top sphere and any hemisphere assuming the system to be in state equilibrium is
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- ASK A QUESTION
- Difference between g and G
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- Doubts from Physics for Class XI – Collisions, Spring Constant, Gravitation, Measurement
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Equilibrium – Numerical Problem
By admin in Ask Physics, CBSE PHYSICS CLASS XI, HC VERMA, Physics Homework, Problems, Rotational Dynamics, Rotational Mechanics on .
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction