A fly is sitting in the middle of a wall of a cubic room of side ’a’.If it flies and sit to one of opposite corner of the wall. Find its displacement?
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- ASK A QUESTION
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Difference between g and G
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- why do electrostatics experiments not work well on humid days?
- Principle of Homogenity of Dimensions
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Displacement – A Numerical Problem
By admin in Entrance Exams, IIT JEE, KINEMATICS, Mechanics, Numerical Problems, Problems, Vectors on .
(Harmeet Singh asked)
If the fly sit on the same wall on the horizontal, (from A to B in the diagram) the displacement is “a“
If the fly sits on the diagonally opposite corner on the same wall, (from A to C in the diagram) the displacement is “√2 a“
If the fly sits on the corner on the longest diagonal of the room, (from A to H in the diagram) the displacement is “√3 a“
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?
- Plz answer this qiestion fast
- If the radius of earth were to increases by 1%,mass remaining the same,then acceleration due to gravity
- If angular momentum increased by 30% find out percentage increased in kinetic energy
- If on increasing the speed of a vehicle by 2m/s, the kinetic energy gets doubled, then what would be its initial speed?
- Answered: Which are the best books to prepare Physics for NEET 2018 Exam
- Cat is2m behindRAT wich movesWit uniformVelocity 15m/s Cat movesWit uniformAceleration2m/s How far'll rat go BFor caught
- Rectilinear motion question
- Charge on an atom is
- A man running towards a plane mirror at 4m/s speed.What is speed of image inside the mirror?