A fly is sitting in the middle of a wall of a cubic room of side ’a’.If it flies and sit to one of opposite corner of the wall. Find its displacement?
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- Distance of closest approach of two ships problem
- The question of minimum time and minimum distance in crossing a river.
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- Numerical problem based on screw gauge
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Displacement – A Numerical Problem
By admin in Entrance Exams, IIT JEE, KINEMATICS, Mechanics, Numerical Problems, Problems, Vectors on .
(Harmeet Singh asked)
If the fly sit on the same wall on the horizontal, (from A to B in the diagram) the displacement is “a“
If the fly sits on the diagonally opposite corner on the same wall, (from A to C in the diagram) the displacement is “√2 a“
If the fly sits on the corner on the longest diagonal of the room, (from A to H in the diagram) the displacement is “√3 a“
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction