A fly is sitting in the middle of a wall of a cubic room of side ’a’.If it flies and sit to one of opposite corner of the wall. Find its displacement?
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Difference between g and G
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
- Download CBSE Physics AISSCE 2012 Board Question papers and solution
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- ASK A QUESTION
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Displacement – A Numerical Problem
By admin in Entrance Exams, IIT JEE, KINEMATICS, Mechanics, Numerical Problems, Problems, Vectors on .
(Harmeet Singh asked)
If the fly sit on the same wall on the horizontal, (from A to B in the diagram) the displacement is “a“
If the fly sits on the diagonally opposite corner on the same wall, (from A to C in the diagram) the displacement is “√2 a“
If the fly sits on the corner on the longest diagonal of the room, (from A to H in the diagram) the displacement is “√3 a“
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Mount everest is 8850m above sea level. What is the difference in the value of g at its peak and at seas level
- Ampere ka niyam kya hai spasht kijiye
- When you are listening to song by using a small radio, it gives lot of disturbance when you changing the direction. Why?
- To calculate the potential of the large drop which is formed by combining 8 emall drops
- Answered: How will I prepare for Physics Section in NEET Exam?
- find the time taken of the temperature of water to be raised
- derive speed of transverse waves on a uniform string
- the isothermal bulk modulus of a perfect gas at normal pressure is what?
- Plzz solve it
- The peak voltage in 220 v AC source is
- Post Edited: Gravitation – Why acceleration due to gravity increases at pole instead of decreasing? https://t.co/JPLHraBMgh
about 1 week ago
Half Yearly Exam Count Down
Half Yearly Exam Count Down KVS Ernakulam RegionOctober 17, 2017
The Half Yearly Examination for Kendriya Vidyalayas of Kerala starts from 17 October 2017