A ball is dropped from a height of 10m. If the kinetic energy of the ball reduces by 40% after striking the ground, how high can the ball bounce back? (Elsy James asked)
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Conservation of energy Problem
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,202,756 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
AISSCE / AISSE 2020February 26, 2020
Board Exams for the core subjects of CBSE may start from 26 February (Class X) and 27 February (Class XII)
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?