Home » Quotations
Category Archives: Quotations
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- DECREASING PRESSURE BY INCREASING AREA
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- A body covers a distance of 20 m in 7th sec and 24 m in the 9th sec. How much shall it cover in 15s ?
Our Social Presence
Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world.
Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house. ~Henri Poincaré,Science and Hypothesis, 1905
The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Four masses each of 4kg are fastened together.
- Best Books And Study Materials For JAM Physics
- 5 litre of a liquid weighs 5 kgf. What is the density of the liquid?
- two persons A and B do same amount of work in time T1 and T2 . find the ratio of the power delivers by the men
- What is the current in the circuit shown the resistance is 2 ohm 2 ohm 2 ohm and the current is 2 volt
- from what height must a body fall to acquire a velocity of 24ms
- why it is not possible to charge just one end of a metal rod
- A rod falling on a friction less surface
- a target in sky
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?