Home » Quotations
Category Archives: Quotations
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Time Period of a Simple Pendulum in Space
- Difference between g and G
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Pendulum on Mount Everest !
- A list of values you can use to answer VBQ (Value Based Questions)
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
Our Social Presence
Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world.
Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house. ~Henri Poincaré,Science and Hypothesis, 1905
The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Plz answer this qiestion fast
- If the radius of earth were to increases by 1%,mass remaining the same,then acceleration due to gravity
- If angular momentum increased by 30% find out percentage increased in kinetic energy
- If on increasing the speed of a vehicle by 2m/s, the kinetic energy gets doubled, then what would be its initial speed?
- Answered: Which are the best books to prepare Physics for NEET 2018 Exam
- Cat is2m behindRAT wich movesWit uniformVelocity 15m/s Cat movesWit uniformAceleration2m/s How far'll rat go BFor caught
- Rectilinear motion question
- Charge on an atom is
- A man running towards a plane mirror at 4m/s speed.What is speed of image inside the mirror?
- Why other colors cannot be observed when one color is emitted