Home » Quotations
Category Archives: Quotations
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Doubts from Physics for Class XI – Collisions, Spring Constant, Gravitation, Measurement
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
- Difference between g and G
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- ASK A QUESTION
Our Social Presence
Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world.
Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house. ~Henri Poincaré,Science and Hypothesis, 1905
The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Calculate the mass of the aluminum cup
- How much energy is required to change a 45-g ice cube from ice at −35°C to steam at 120°C?
- What is the final temperature of the water after the ice has melted?
- How many joules equivalent to energy, how much work to perform an amount of mechanical work
- What is the tire pressure in Pascals and the new tire pressure?
- What is the length of the pendulum
- Absolute pressure and exerted force
- Find Young's Modulus
- What is the fundamental frequency
- What is the length of the canal?
- Visualisation paradox of tension https://t.co/7z63FA5Zxk https://t.co/ftxQzoVMvP
about 3 weeks ago