As per request from numerous student visitors, we are publishing some previous question papers used in the previous years. You can use them to prepare for the present exams and score better marks. The previous question papers give a hint on the type of questions. Practice the questions below to check your timing.
Categories: Ask Physics, cbse, question, question bank, sample papers Tags: Asia, Board examination, Central Board of Secondary Education, Education, India, Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination, Test Preparation, Tests
How was the Physics Question Paper for AISSCE (CBSE Class 12) 2012?
Many students complained that many questions of Physics question paper AISSCE 2012 were unexpected and hard.
Do you think so?
Post the questions you felt hard or unexpected here as comment to this post. Let us discuss them here.
Find below some of the fill in the blanks questions from the chapter sound. (Class 9 Science) Practisinf fill in the blanks typwe questions helps better comprehension and thorough reading of the text book. As a follow up you can try making more fill in the blanks type questions yourself from the textbook.
- ______ is a form of energy which produces a sensation of hearing to our ears.
- λ is a symbol of representing _____________.
- __________ is the reciprocal of frequency.
- Mechanical waves are of two types; _____________ and ______________.
- Sound waves travel in the form of ____________ and __________________.
- Transverse waves propagate in the form of _________ and _____________.
- The maximum displacement of the wave from mean position is called ______________.
- Number of vibrations completed in one second is called ________________.
- The distance between two consecutive compressions or two consecutive rarefactions is called ______________.
- Sound of frequency below 20 Hz is called _____________
- velocity of sound = ___________ x wavelenth
- Sound cannot travel in _____________
- Sound of frequency greater than 20 kHz is called ___________
- _______________ is used to check abnormalities of fetus.
- SI unit of frequency is _________.
- ____________ is a device used to measure the depth of sea.
- SONAR’s full form is __________________________________
- Sound travels fastest in ____ medium
- Loudness of sound depend on _____ of vibration.
- Audible range for human beings is from _ Hz to ___ Hz.
- Bats detect their prey using ___________– waves.
- Sound heard after reflection from an obstacle or boundary is called ________-.
- The persistence of sound after the source has stopped vibrations is called ________.
- ___________ is a device used by doctors and its working is based on multiple reflection of sound.
- Loudness of sound is determined by the ___________ of vibrations.
- Checking the functioning of heart with the help of ultrasound is called ________________
- The outer ear is also called ________
- Another function of human ear is to _____________ our body.
- _______ of ear collects sound from the surroundings.
- Ultrasound are produced by some animals like __________, _____________ and _____________.
- Electrical signals from ear are send to the brain via _____________
- The three bones of the ear which amplifies the vibrations are _______ , ______________ and ____________.
- ______________ converts sound into electrical signals.
- The smallest bone in ear is __________ which is also the smallest bone in human body.
- ____________ are regions of higher density and pressure when sound propagates through a medium.
Mystery spot is a tourist attraction located near Santa Cruz , California. It is a place where the laws of physics and gravity do not apply.
The Mystery Spot is a gravity hill, a tilt indused visual illusion. In the tilted room of the mystery spot , misperceptions of the height and orientation of objects occur. Explain.
(Asked by G Saranya)
The question on gravity hills (also called magnetic hills) is already answered. Please refer to http://askphysics.com/gravitation/magnetic-hills-gravity-hills/