Home » Communication Systems
Category Archives: Communication Systems
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- DECREASING PRESSURE BY INCREASING AREA
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
Our Social Presence
HS Varun asked:
How is it possible to transmit a no. of channels through the same cable ?
Is it based on the concept of Bandwidth ?
In a cable TV system, each channel is assigned a range of frequency (6-8MHz range)
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Four masses each of 4kg are fastened together.
- Best Books And Study Materials For JAM Physics
- 5 litre of a liquid weighs 5 kgf. What is the density of the liquid?
- two persons A and B do same amount of work in time T1 and T2 . find the ratio of the power delivers by the men
- What is the current in the circuit shown the resistance is 2 ohm 2 ohm 2 ohm and the current is 2 volt
- from what height must a body fall to acquire a velocity of 24ms
- why it is not possible to charge just one end of a metal rod
- A rod falling on a friction less surface
- a target in sky
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?