Home » AISSCE 2014
Category Archives: AISSCE 2014
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- DECREASING PRESSURE BY INCREASING AREA
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- A body covers a distance of 20 m in 7th sec and 24 m in the 9th sec. How much shall it cover in 15s ?
Our Social Presence
Two different wires X and Y of same diameter but different materials are joined together in series across a battery . If the number density of electrons in X is twice that in Y . Find ratio of drift velocity of electrons in two wires .
In series combination, the current is the same.
I = nAev
=> n1v1 = n2 v2
=> v1:v2 =n2:n1
- How long it will take for electrons to travel through the electron gun?
- Revise Electrostatics online – Fast Revision module for class XII
- Electrostatics HOTS for Practice
- Why does a heavier solid float on water?
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Four masses each of 4kg are fastened together.
- Best Books And Study Materials For JAM Physics
- 5 litre of a liquid weighs 5 kgf. What is the density of the liquid?
- two persons A and B do same amount of work in time T1 and T2 . find the ratio of the power delivers by the men
- What is the current in the circuit shown the resistance is 2 ohm 2 ohm 2 ohm and the current is 2 volt
- from what height must a body fall to acquire a velocity of 24ms
- why it is not possible to charge just one end of a metal rod
- A rod falling on a friction less surface
- a target in sky
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?