Home » AISSCE 2014
Category Archives: AISSCE 2014
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Time Period of a Simple Pendulum in Space
- Difference between g and G
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Pendulum on Mount Everest !
- A list of values you can use to answer VBQ (Value Based Questions)
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
Our Social Presence
Two different wires X and Y of same diameter but different materials are joined together in series across a battery . If the number density of electrons in X is twice that in Y . Find ratio of drift velocity of electrons in two wires .
In series combination, the current is the same.
I = nAev
=> n1v1 = n2 v2
=> v1:v2 =n2:n1
- How long it will take for electrons to travel through the electron gun?
- Revise Electrostatics online – Fast Revision module for class XII
- Electrostatics HOTS for Practice
- Why does a heavier solid float on water?
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Plz answer this qiestion fast
- If the radius of earth were to increases by 1%,mass remaining the same,then acceleration due to gravity
- If angular momentum increased by 30% find out percentage increased in kinetic energy
- If on increasing the speed of a vehicle by 2m/s, the kinetic energy gets doubled, then what would be its initial speed?
- Answered: Which are the best books to prepare Physics for NEET 2018 Exam
- Cat is2m behindRAT wich movesWit uniformVelocity 15m/s Cat movesWit uniformAceleration2m/s How far'll rat go BFor caught
- Rectilinear motion question
- Charge on an atom is
- A man running towards a plane mirror at 4m/s speed.What is speed of image inside the mirror?
- Why other colors cannot be observed when one color is emitted