As per request from students, I have created a forum where students can register login and post their questions. Any member can ask questions or post answer to the questions posted. This is on trial basis. If found not secure against spam or illegal activities, the site will be stopped.
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Difference between g and G
- ASK A QUESTION
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Doubts from Physics for Class XI – Collisions, Spring Constant, Gravitation, Measurement
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- What is pseudo force
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Ask Physics Forum
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- The linear mass of density of a ladder of length l increases uniformly from one end A to the other end B
- For a pendulum of mass m displaced by 30° the tension is t=mgcos30° but why can't I resolve tension and get tcos30°= mg?
- find the image distance of the object whose distance is 10cm and power of a less is 5 diopters
- Dispersion without deviation
- Answered: What is parallax
- during adiabatic expansion of a gas its temperature is doubled then its ratio of final and initial volume will be?
- a basketball player jumps straight up to grab a rebound. if she’s in the air for 0.80 seconds, how high did she jump?
- A uniform rod AB is bent in the shape of an arc of the circle. Determine angular acceleration
- http://i.imgur.com/OnLYz2q.jpg . Can anyone pls try to solve the second part of question.
- A car travels with a velocity 10m/s and accelerates at 5m/s. Calculate the final velocity when it has travelled 30m
- Physics – Centre of Mass Problem https://t.co/aY9L0nMOEh
about 3 weeks ago
Half Yearly Exam Count Down
Half Yearly Exam Count Down KVS Ernakulam RegionOctober 17, 2017
The Half Yearly Examination for Kendriya Vidyalayas of Kerala starts from 17 October 2017