Praticksha asked -” I’ve read smwhere dat black holes are actly not black.. Is it true or not nd if yes then how?”
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- How to find the focal length of convex mirror using convex lens?
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- ASK A QUESTION
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
- Why is it necessary to bend knees while jumping from a height?
- reference books for the preparation of NGPE (national graduate physics examination)
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
Are Black Holes really Black?
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
[contact-form-7 id="3271" title="Ask_a_question"]
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction