If 24 lights in a series around a circle are wired so that each one switches on as soon as it “sees” the one next to it go on, and switches off as soon as it “sees” the one next to it go off, will the pattern of lights revolve around the circle at a speed close to the speed of light?
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- A list of values you can use to answer VBQ (Value Based Questions)
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- Difference between g and G
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
An idea shared by Eddie on speed of light barrier
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?
- Plz answer this qiestion fast
- If the radius of earth were to increases by 1%,mass remaining the same,then acceleration due to gravity
- If angular momentum increased by 30% find out percentage increased in kinetic energy
- If on increasing the speed of a vehicle by 2m/s, the kinetic energy gets doubled, then what would be its initial speed?
- Answered: Which are the best books to prepare Physics for NEET 2018 Exam
- Cat is2m behindRAT wich movesWit uniformVelocity 15m/s Cat movesWit uniformAceleration2m/s How far'll rat go BFor caught
- Rectilinear motion question
- Charge on an atom is
- A man running towards a plane mirror at 4m/s speed.What is speed of image inside the mirror?