All aspiring candidates of engineering and architecture courses prefer to take online test instead of regular pen-paper based format. AIEEE is finally about to conduct its online entrance exams on 1st May, 2011. The online exams will follow the standardized pattern of paper-based test which is being used for nine years. However, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the organizer of the exam, will only allow a limited number of students to appear in the online exams in 2011. Students from 20 cities will be able to give their exams online with a maximum of 5,000 students per city. The students will be allotted seats for online exams on first-come-first-served basis.
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- ASK A QUESTION
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- Difference between g and G
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
AIEEE Will Finally Go Online For The First Time in 2011
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction