All aspiring candidates of engineering and architecture courses prefer to take online test instead of regular pen-paper based format. AIEEE is finally about to conduct its online entrance exams on 1st May, 2011. The online exams will follow the standardized pattern of paper-based test which is being used for nine years. However, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the organizer of the exam, will only allow a limited number of students to appear in the online exams in 2011. Students from 20 cities will be able to give their exams online with a maximum of 5,000 students per city. The students will be allotted seats for online exams on first-come-first-served basis.
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
- ASK A QUESTION
- Download CBSE Physics AISSCE 2012 Board Question papers and solution
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Difference between g and G
- Download Sample papers prepared by KV Teachers of KVS Ernakulam Region
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
AIEEE Will Finally Go Online For The First Time in 2011
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
[contact-form-7 id="3271" title="Ask_a_question"]
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction