All aspiring candidates of engineering and architecture courses prefer to take online test instead of regular pen-paper based format. AIEEE is finally about to conduct its online entrance exams on 1st May, 2011. The online exams will follow the standardized pattern of paper-based test which is being used for nine years. However, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the organizer of the exam, will only allow a limited number of students to appear in the online exams in 2011. Students from 20 cities will be able to give their exams online with a maximum of 5,000 students per city. The students will be allotted seats for online exams on first-come-first-served basis.
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- DECREASING PRESSURE BY INCREASING AREA
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- A body covers a distance of 20 m in 7th sec and 24 m in the 9th sec. How much shall it cover in 15s ?
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- The question of minimum time and minimum distance in crossing a river.
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
AIEEE Will Finally Go Online For The First Time in 2011
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction
- Can a charge of 4 x10 -19 be given to a body
- What is the phase difference between two wavefronts???
- Two identical body of M mass and Q charge are in equilibrium under gravitational and electric calculate order of Q/M
- Four masses each of 4kg are fastened together.
- Best Books And Study Materials For JAM Physics
- 5 litre of a liquid weighs 5 kgf. What is the density of the liquid?
- two persons A and B do same amount of work in time T1 and T2 . find the ratio of the power delivers by the men