“I was hit in the head with a 10 lb 10 inch circular disc a truck ran over my ques is? If it launched from ground level traveled 18.3 feet and hit my head i’md im 6’3. At what speed was it traveling? if it weighs 10 lbs what was its weight really like when it hit me? iM lucky to be alive i was just wondering thank you” (Rodney Ellefson asked)
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
A question from practical life situation
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,182,906 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
AISSCE / AISSE 2020February 26, 2020
37 days to go.
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?